Golspie via Goulburn
Sheep - Prime Lambs - Cattle
Picturesque & Undulating - Protected Eastern Fall Country
Securely Watered & Reliable Rainfall 800mm
Approx. 520.03 Ha - 1,285 Acres
- Easily accessed - 20 mins to Laggan, 25 mins to Crookwell, 50 mins to Goulburn, 2 hrs 45 mins to Sydney.
- Well managed and presented grazing property - securely fenced into 32 paddocks.
- Excellent livestock water security - Blade of Grass Creek, 18 dams, a bore and 29 livestock troughs. Approx. 800mm - 32" annual rainfall.
- Improved pastures comprise Phalaris, Rye Grass, Sub Clovers and Native species.
- Currently running Merino ewes and lambs and cows and calves.
- Well-presented and elevated 3 - 4 bedroom home with large outdoor deck.
- Excellent improvements - all new undercover sheep yards, shearing shed, machinery/hay shed, 3 x silos. In addition cattle yards, 2nd set of sheep yards, 2 x silos.
"Eastleigh" is a well-managed versatile holding featuring fertile and productive pasture improved country, excellent water security and first class working improvements.
Details information memorandum available.